-
September 19th, 2006, 11:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi Everyone!
I am going to AG Place Chicago and I would be more than happy to pick up whatever anyone wants. I would need to have the money first and then I would ship it to you when I return. If you are here in the Indianapolis area, I can arrange to meet you somewhere. I am going the second or third week of October. We have a large SUV so bring back lots wouldn't be a problem. I will charge actual shipping and can do first class, priority or FedEx Ground.
I was wondering if you thought it was fair to charge $1 for each person who does it. Not per thing, but per person. Does that seem fair?
Let me know if anyone would do this? I was wondering whether to offer it and thought -- what could I lose --
My husband is taking me up to Chicago for a weekend away during Fall Break! YEAH!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks